Monday, July 10, 2006

Jodi



Jodi is the oldest of my four children, she is on the far left, this picture does not do her justice. She has lost weight and her hair is longer. I guess I am going to have to take a good pic of her to add to her portion of my blog.

Jodi just turned 28 in May. She has never been married, has no children. She is currently dating a very nice guy, 10 years older than herself. She always goes for the older guys, lol!

My eldest daughter graduated high school with a 3.88 grade point average and very high hopes of becoming a teacher. She went a couple hours away to college and hated it. She does not like being far from her family. She dropped out of college and worked at different jobs here in town, until landing a good paying job at one of the major factories here in town. Jodi now has her own house that she shares with 3 huge 20lb. long hair cats and a goofy chow, lab mix dog named Brody.

Jodi is a giver and this usually gets her in trouble. She just gives so much that she has nothing left for herself. She would give anyone the shirt off her back. I am so very proud of her, she has had a rough few years and is finally starting to get her head above water.

She is my first born and is always the first one jumping in to help out in anyway.

I love you, Jodi and want you to know you are very special and I am proud of the woman you have become.

No comments: