Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm back

Well, things are starting to get back to "normal". The kids have gone home, hubby and I are back to work, although he has the next 4 days off. Today is hubby's 52nd birthday. Nothing special, I made him a sundried tomato, mushroom risotto and a nice juicy sirloin and some crecent rolls for dinner and put a candle in a vanilla oreo(his fav cookie) for his dessert. He loved it. He is now upstairs watching his hockey game and relaxing in his recliner.
I have spent the entire day studying and trying to catch up on my school work. I did most of the Blood chapter today. I did 3 exercises. This blood section is really difficult, there is sooooo very much info to absorb. I will most likely take the exam for this section on Saturday. I started the BOS workbook chapter 15 tonight and will continue with that until Saturday, then the exam and just a few transcriptions. I should be right back on track by Monday.
I found out that I have to work a 10 hour day on the day after Thanksgiving. We have to be at work by 4:30am and will be working until 3pm. That is such a long, long day on my feet. I am really not looking forward to this. I truly hope I do not have to work for a couple days after that, I know I will be sore and will need a couple extra days to recuperate.
Well, it is almost 10pm and I have to work in the am so until tomorrow TTYL

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

John is a store Manager at Home Depot and will have to work 15+ hours on Black Friday. He can TOTALLY sympathize with your situation. The life or Retail is a tough road. HD is a great company to work for but you work your butt off for them. Personally, I like my 7-3 office hours!
Hallie

Susie said...

I cannot wait to get out of retail and into this new job of medical transcription. I will be able to work from home and make more money than in retail, WOOHOO!! Retail is not my first choice for a job, but I didn't have alot of options with my medical background, so here I am until I finish school.