Saturday, November 03, 2007

Short Time

Well, time is getting short, Jamie and Alex will be returning to Alexandria on Monday morning. We will get to see them tomorrow, probably for dinner and then it is back to normal. I love having them here. Alex has really opened up and we have had some really good talks, he is such a great young man and he loves my daughter with all of his heart. I am extremely pleased to have him in out family.
I really haven't gotten too much done in the way of school work, but will get back at it with gusto as soon as the kids are gone.
Today I spent the day with my oldest, Jodi, at a crafts fair. She does scrapbooking and sells Mary Kay cosmetics. She had a booth to try and drum up some more clients for her MK sales. She does such a good job with this, I am so proud of her. She was telling me all about her new beau. She is extremely happy. It sounds as though she may have met her soulmate. They have alot in common. He is actually a few months older than her and never married, nor does he have any children. He will be 30 in January and Jo will be 30 in May. She usually dates guys alot older, but I am very happy she is seeing Joel. We have not met him yet but hope to soon. I truly hope she has found "the" guy for her. She so wants to get married and have a family, like her younger sisters.
I came home from the craft fair and took a short nap, made a soup and sandwich dinner, by then it was time for hubby to leave and go to his band practice. His brother is joining him with this. His brother has an awesome voice, so it should work out just great.
Well, think I will study a bit and then off to an early bed. I am a bit tired tonight, so TTYL!

No comments: