Monday, February 25, 2008

Sorry :(

I am truly sorry I have not been blogging lately, but I to have caught the creeping crud that has everyone down in the dumps. I have had it now for 10 days and went to the doc only to be told, "This too shall pass." Doctors what do they know, doesn't he know I am dying. Ok so maybe not, but it sure as hell feels like it.
I have to go to work tomorrow, it is mandatory that everyone be there from 6am until who knows when for the dreaded yearly event, "INVENTORY", arghhhhhhhh!!
So I am getting ready to watch my only son play a game of broomball(for the chance to get into the championship game) via the MTU webcams. Then I am taking my Mucinex D and heading off to slumber land. I hope to be able to get a few hours sleep tonight. Last night and a few nights before that have been spent sleeping(or trying to) sitting up in the recliner, yuck! So gonna try one more time tonight and see what happens. Well all, I will talk at you soon, I hope!

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You can fight the crud!! AND...you have inventory to look forward to you!! Lucky you!!

Hallie :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Where are you? COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!

Hallie :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Missing you....

Hallie :)