Friday, February 01, 2008

UPDATE

Ok, so I don't really know anymore than I did before the surgery. I know now that my uterus is full of holes, looks like swiss cheese. that one of my ovaries is dead, the other is enlarged and looks active but had fibroids, which doc removed. The edometrium was thick on one side and not existant on the other. Doc is not sure what to think. He said he thinks from everything he knows and from all his experiences that it is not cancer. But now we need to figure out what it is. It could be hormone imbalance, infection of some sort, or many other things that he will go over with me on Thursday. He wants to get all the test results back before he heads into a diagnosis. I do feel pretty good today after all that yesterday. I am just a bit crampy, but not bad at all.
Hubby and I went out for a very good fish and chips dinner and then came right back home. I am suppose to stay off my feet as much as possible for the next 3 days. That is alright though I have lots to do with my schooling. I did five transcriptions this morning and need to study for an exam and finish the rest of the transcriptions in this section. I think I am doing ok on this. I am still waiting for my grade on my last transcriotion, it should be pretty good. I hope anyway.
On another note, I missed Hallie and her blog today. She had to have a colonoscopy today and haven't heard how that went, I hope she is ok. I really do miss not reading her blog. She is so witty and funny sometimes. Thank goodness CJ is almost done with his training. He should be at Hulburt Field real soon. What a trooper he is.
Jamie called me the other day and told me her and her husband are now in the deployment bucket together, they don't know if they will be going to the same place or not, but they will be going at the same time. Probably sometime in August. Jamie will have a busy spring and summer. We may have to put off going to see them and that saddens me cause I definately want to see them before they deploy.
Well, need to stretch out on the couch for a bit, been sitting in this chair for over 2 hours now. I had to watch my son play broomball up at school. It is so cool to be able to click on the webcams up there and watch him play. For those of you that love to look at snow check out this site. www.mtu.edu and on the left hand side click on webcams. then when the webcams pop up choose one and click on it. You can take a look around campus and see a couple of the snow sculptures they are working on for winter carnival next week, they are awesome. You can see some of the kids playing broomball, you can see all the snow, it is really cool, check it out.
Well, I will TTYL! See ya soon.

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I've been so bad about reading blogs since the "horning" on Friday. Won't let that happen again.

I want to know what's going on with you and what's the plan? If your uterus is fool of holes shouldnt it come out? Do you NEED a holey uterus?

I got rid of mine so long ago and I don't miss it at all!

Write an udate soon! PLEASE???

Hallie