Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bummer day


Woke up this morning with a killer headache. I have not had one of those in ions. I cannot take anything for it so I suffered most of the day. It finally started to subside after I got out of work at 10 pm tonight, argh!! I am most definately not going to enjoy working Tuesday nights. I did get to train a new cashier tonight and that was good, means I didn't have to do it all. I had help for a change.
Despite my headache I was able to finish a few more transcriptions. I think I am really getting this. I love the transcribing part, the testing part is still not up to what I think it should be. I mean, I get it, I just for the life of me cannot test. I just forget whatever I have already learned. I know that I know it but my mind tends to blank out. I do not know what I need to do to be able to test better. I really need to figure this out before the final exam and definately need to figure it out before the RMT exam or I am screwed!!
Talked to Jamie today. Her and Alex will be home Friday for a week. I am so excited. I just wish we had room here for them to stay instead of across town at my moms. Oh well, she will take great care of them and it is only a 10 minute drive.
Went to our local zoo's Halloween thing last night. We got wet, it rained. But it was fun watching my beautiful grandchildren trick or treat. What a joy they are and their favorite place on earth is the zoo. Ethan knows where everything in the zoo is. He has been there dozens and dozens of times. We rode the new carousel, it is an oldtime one with the original animals on it. It is soooo cool. It is also Kimberly's fav thing to do at the zoo.
Well, I have a couple more HEENT transcriptions to do then the exam for this section, then on to BLOOD. Getting closer and closer to the end of this course and the demise of my job, YEAH!!!
Well, tired and sore tonight(my back has been acting up since it got cold here) So I will say goodnight my friends, til tomorrow or whenever I write once again. TTYL

No comments: