Friday, October 05, 2007

Gettin' Lazy

Ok, where have I been? I have been here everyday, but I have been very lazy lately and not keeping up with my blogging. Actually, there isn't anything really exciting happening in my life so I decided to not bore anyone that really reads this. I do have some exciting news, at least to me it is. I just got my Ortho Transcription Exam back and I got a 98.6 percent on it. I am sooooo thrilled and surprised. I thought I did ok on this one, but I never dreamed I would get that high of a grade, GO ME!! My mistakes were once again the dreaded comma and hyphen. I don't think I will ever get those two punctuation marks, ugh!! I am making good progress in the course. I am setting all my goals I have for myself and then some. I am sooooooo excited about this career.
Tomorrow I am going to attend the prospective new student webinar and try and pump up some other person and get them really interested in TRSI and the medical transcription career. Then I will glance through my notes once again and take the Nervous System and Special Senses exam and then it is on to the transcriptions for this section. I love it when I get to the transcriptions, it means I am accomplishing another milestone and moving on with the course.
This Sunday my daughter has the day off, I am so hoping she brings the grandkids over. I miss them so very much. I get a bit jealous, because my SIL mom sees the kids everyday and gets all that intereaction with them. She babysits for them on a daily basis and takes Ethan to school his three days a week he goes. She sees so much more than I do, but truthfully I think I treasure the time with them more. If I were to babysit them everyday it would be like they were my children, not my grandchildren. I guess hubby and I are going to have the kids for a couple nights the end of the month. Their mom and dad are going to Kentucky to visit a friend and leaving the kids here. I can not wait to spoil them rotten!!
Well, I am getting very tired and time for bed, I guess. So I will TTYL!!

No comments: