Monday, October 08, 2007

Busy day

It is truly Monday and I am just about ready to hit the sack, but thought that since I had not written in a few days, that maybe I should.
I woke up this moring really not wanting to go to the "ugly" place. I am gettig to dread it more and more. The more I progress in my transcription course, the more I dread that place. It is really hard to be cheery with the customers when you know that it doesn't matter what you do it is never right. Oh well, enough about that.
I took the nervous system and special senses exam tonight and scored a 100%, wow, I could not believe that. I really enjoyed this section, so much to learn, but it was fascinating. Of course every chapter has been, LOL! I also typed 3 practice transcriptions. So I am doing pretty good, still on track, for me, anyway. I need to finish the transcriptions for this chapter and then do the final and then on to the endocrine system and after that the dreaded mid-term exam. I am still nervous about this. I have tried to take very good notes so that I shouldn't have too much of a problem, it is that I just want to do so well. I do not like getting lower tha a 90% on anything. I guess I will just take my time studying for the mid-term and we shall see how I do. But first I need to get through the rest of the nervous system ad then the endocrine system. I guess I am stressing before I even need too, LOL!
Well, early day tomorrow, then 2 days off, yeah!! So till next time. TTYL :)

No comments: