Thursday, October 18, 2007

YEAH ME!!!!

YEAH ME!! I am so excited about this new career path I have chosen and all the doors it could possibly open. I am right on track to finish this course and the internship in 12 months and am so very excited. I was going to post this last night but got sidetracked.
I just got my transcription exam back for the neuro-psych section and am very proud to announce that I received a 99.1%. WOOHOO! If I wouldn't have changed a couple things I would have done better. I actually think I am getting commas, hyphens, etc., haha. I didn't think I would ever get that good of a grade this early in the transcription. I really, really enjoyed the neuro section. It was fascinating and it was by far the best grades(all 100%) I have gotten on any section so far. I guess this section is my calling. I would love to transcribe for a neuro-psych doctor or facility. That would be way too cool.
On another note, I am taking my endocrine exam today and then I am going to knuckle down and study real hard for my midterm. I am oh so very nervous about this exam. There is so much info that needs to be gone over and refreshed. I hope I do well on this, then it is on to more studies in the rest of the disciplines. I received my note from Cheryl and she says I am right on track to finish this program in 12 months and then on to actually working in this profession. Well, I believe her, she is the GREATEST and without all her knowledge and kudos, I could not have done this well. Thanks Cheryl!
I love attending the prospective student webinars, I love telling these prospects about TRS and what it has done for me. I want to shout it from the rooftops. I am trying very hard to get my 2nd oldest and my youngest daughters involved. I think my AF daughter is going to try and get it together real soon and start her program. She only has 2 years(of her 6 year enlistment) left and really wants something she can do from home. She is thinking of this for when she and her AF hubby decide to have kids or if he gets transferrred somewhere else. We shall see. She worries about not being able to complete the course in a year because of her AF obligations and the hours she works. I am trying to get her to talk to an admissions counselor, we shall see.
Well, time to look over my notes and exercises and take my endocrine exam, then more study time. Of course, it is obvious, I am not at the "ugly" place today, it is my day off, YEAH!
Well, time to study, TTYL

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YAY, SUE!! You did this with your hard work and determination to succeed. You're going to be out of that ugly place doing work that you love soon. You're halfway there now.

Cheryl