Saturday, October 20, 2007

Study, study and more study

Well, that about sums up my day today. Hubby and I went out for our usual Saturday morning breakfast and grocery trip, we came home put the groceries away and then I retired to my "office". I spent the better part of the day studying for this midterm exam. I may be close to being ready to take it. I may have to just jump in with both feet and go for it. I have been redoing all the quizzes and exams and have done alright on them. A few things I needed to look up again to remember what they were, but all in all, I think I will do ok. I am just dreading that awful clock in the corner. I really do not like that thing. It makes me rush and sometimes I panic that it is taking me too long on a question and I just pick an answer. I am very nervous for some reason about this exam. Maybe it is because I am not sure about all the information that is on it. Maybe it is because of the abundance of info I have learned so far and am afraid it is going to be just too overwhelming. I do not know. I really need to get past this, so that I may move on with my studies.
Hubby helped me build a couple macros today and I added some more expansions to my autocorrect. I was playing with all the ones I have made so far and it is so cool and will save me a ton of time. Hubby helped me build macros for -year-old and -month-old, I am so excited to be able to just type a few keystrokes and be done with it. I have all the common things in my autocorrect right now. For example: tpi for The patient is, ti for This is, all the headings, subjective, impression, objective, physical examination, etc. are in there, too. All the capital letters will not slow me down now and I will be able to whiz right throught this, WOOHOO! My list is ever expanding(no pun intended) and as I learn all of the ones I have now I will add new ones. My rule will be: If I hear a word or phrase more than twice it will be put in my expander!
Well, it is after 11:30 qnd I have a few more exercises and exams to look over before going to bed, soooooo TTYL

No comments: