Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy day

Today was a busy day. I woke at 6am and had to get ready for a meeeting at the ugly place. The meeting was from 8 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. It was very boring and uneventful. Came home picked up hubby and went to breakfast. Left the restaurant, headed to the grocery store, I decided I needed something new to wear to a function this evening so went to Fashion Bug, UCK!! I hate clothes shopping. Nothing ever fits right or looks the way I want it to look. I did find a nice pair of pants and a nice shirt for not too much money. Went from there to the grocery store, picked up all kinds of fresh veggies. I am going to make soup a couple times this week. It is starting to get a bit cool and nothing warms you up better than a nice hot bowl of homemade soup and I LOVE to cook. Got the groceries and went home. The day is almost shot by this time. CHecked my email, read a bit on thre nervous system and took a 20 minute nap. Woke feeling refreshed, took a nice long hot shower and prepared for the evening out. Hubby is celebrating being at the same job for 20 years and his company puts on a really nice dinner and invites the honorees (5. 10 and 15 years) and a guest to attend. It was really yummy and I was able to see people I hadn't seen for a long time. We don't socialize with too many people hubby works with, they all live in different towns and hubby is not real crazy about most of them anyway, LOL! All in all I think the night went very well, came home and back to my studies. I know I lead such an eventful life, LOL! Hubby and are very settled and staying home is one of our favorite pasttimes,LOL! Usually he is in his office on his computer and I am in mine on my computer or with my nose stuck in a book.
I submitted my final draft of the orthopedic exam. I was pleasantly surprised at how well I really did on this exam, I am really loving this field and cannot wait to actually be doing this. I started the nervous system and special senses the other day and am hoping to make real good progress on this this week. I want to try and stay on track and keep reaching my goals. I know I have a way to go but I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel and maybe a rainbow or two to go along with that light, :) Well, guess I need to read some more. I want to get all my reading done tomorrow(on this chapter) and start on the exercises. There is alot to absorb in this chapter and I need to really take the time to make sure I learn it all. Well until tomorrow, TTYL

No comments: