Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US

Today is mine and hubby's 31st wedding anniversary. Wow! Thirty-one years is an awful long time in a very short time span, if you get my drift. I cannot believe that we have been married that long. People tell us all the time what an accomplishment this is. We don't see it that way, we love each other and have worked very hard to provide a safe, productive, loving home for our family. It hasn't always been easy, but it definately has been worth every second.
I guess we are going out to eat tonight. Hubby called at noon and wanted to know where I wanted to go for dinner. I told him we already did the anniversary dinner thing and it really wasn't necessary. He told me it was necessary and for me to decide where we were going. So I haven't decided yet, but I have a couple hours left before he will be home so time to decide that. Hmmm seafood, steak, burgers at our fav grill, I don't know.
Well, as far as school is concered, I just sent in my Musculoskeletal transcription exam and am anxiouly waiting for it to be graded. I thought I had it done and come to find out there are 4 transcriptions on this exam, LOL! Janet sent it back to me to finish. I had some trouble on this one and actually had to laeave a blank. I didn't want to leave a blank, but I could not figure out what the doctor was saying. I tried everything, slowing it down, speeding it up, looking up different words and phrases in all my references, my word list, walking away, I even gave up last night and tried again this morning, still no comprehension of what he is saying, so I blanked it and sent the first draft on to be critiqued. While I am waiting it is on to Nervous systems ad special senses.
Enough for now, I may write more later, so for now Bye TTYL

No comments: