Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday(lazy day)

Sundays are usually my lazy days. I love to just lounge around the house and not do anything special. Today was no exception. I had a wonderful pancake breakfast with my darling husband(he cooked). We sat around and read the paper and drank coffee all morning. We took a little morning nap and then he went out and mowed the lawn. My kids called and said they would be over this afternoon so I decided to make a big pot of beef stew for them. I cooked all afternoon. The smells in the house were wonderful. I made beef stew, cornbread and a jello cake. My daughters (#1 and #2) came over along with my grand kids and their daddy. It was so cool seeing them and playing with the kids. All in all it was a very unproductive, relaxing day. I truly enjoyed it.
I thought about coming into my office and studying for a bit, but I need a day away so I will resume my studies tomorrow. For now it is off to the shower and then an early bed. Have to work tomorrow. TTYL

No comments: