Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good day today

Ok, today was a good day. I worked 6 hours, came home cooked dinner for hubby and myself and relaxed for a bit. I had a hair appointment and went and got rid of all my grandma hair and came out looking lots younger(no more gray, hehe). While at the salon I read another chapter in the BOS workbook and did the exercise in it. Wow, so much to learn. Now it is time to study for another exam. I am not a very good test taker and they tend to frighten me a bit, but this too shall pass. I just do the very best that I can and move on.
I saw my grandkids last night, they are growing so awful fast. Ethan, age 4, is now enrolled in preschool part time and loving every second of it. Kimberly, age 2, is so jealous, she thinks she has to do everything Etink(her word for Ethan) does. My daughter is having a real hard time with potty training her, she insists on standing up, LOL! Well, that is what brother does and she HAS to be like brother. My daughter and her hubby were playing softball last night so I got to chase the kids around. I was so tired by the time I got back home, but it is so very worth every second I can spend with my angels.
Today was also a good day because I talked to all four of my kids today. My son is freezing up in the upper peninsula, it is only in the 30's right now. But other than that he is doing well. He is taking a tae-kwon-do class and is quite sore from it. I told him maybe it would help him lose his freshman 15, that he put on in his junior year, LOL! My daughter Jamie called tonight also, from work, she was bored and just wanted to talk to her mom, awwww. She is having some problems with her PT and is very frustrated by that, but I know, with her hubby's help she will get through this and everything will be fine again. My eldest called and just wanted to chit-chat, too. Nothing new in her life either. Anyone have a nice late 20's early 30's friend they wanna set her up with, LOL!! Of course, I can't help but talk to my 2nd oldest daughter, she is my boss, LOL!! So I was fortunate and chatted with all of them today, that doesn't happen very often.
Well, time to hit the books for a bit more before bed time. All of you have a wonderful night and an even better tomorrow. TTYL

No comments: