Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another day

Another day is just about done and I feel as though I actually accomplished something.
I didn't work today, but I worked hard at home. I cleaned the house this morning and took my walk. After lunch, I sat down at the computer and worked all day on my studies. I finished several exercises, did some coloring in my anatomy coloring book and read a bit out of the BOS workbook. Job well done, for me anyway. Just finished dinner with my wonderful husband and decided I would write a little before heading out to my #2 daughter's softball game.
I love to watch her play. She comes alive on the softball field. It is her passion(besides her children). She absolutely would rather play softball than anything else. That is the biggest reason I love to watch her, her passion. The second reason I love to go to her games is my grandbabies are usually there and I can watch them while they play and intereact with the other kids that come with their mommies and daddies. They are such a joy!! I tell people, jokingly, that I wish I could have had my grandchildren first, LOL!! I really don't know how I could have accomplished that but, Hey! Whatever.
My oldest daughter called this afternoon, she wants her dad to help her mow her lawn. She has been having some pretty bad issues with her shoulder and arm. She is experiencing tingling, numbness and alot of shoulder and elbow joint pain. She is now off work for 2 weeks while they send her for even more physical therapy and injections. None of which has helped. She is getting pretty frustrated with the docs at her place of employment(they have their own docs on site, as well as physical therapists, a pharmacy, gym and alot of other emenities) and the physical therapist. They just won't listen to her and keep doing things that are actually(in her opinion) making this worse. I hope she gets some resolution soon. Anyway, dad is going over tomorrow to mow her lawn for her. He would have done it tonight, but Wednesday nights are reserved for his brother. They get together and jam for a couple hours. Hubby plays the guitar, drums and dabbles in the harmonica. His brother plays the guitar and has a truly wonderful voice. I love it when they get together the whole house is filled with beautiful old time rock and roll and a bit of country. When our son is home he usually joins in and plays the bass guitar. He is equally talented. He plays bass guitar, trumpet, tuba, keyboard, drums, and dabbles on moms mandolin. Oh yeah, I forgot, I am teaching myself to play the mandolin, it is sooooo cool. I am not very good but I am learning. I have only had it for about 1 year and I don't get alot of chances to practice but I still love it.
Well, time to dress warm(it is 45 degrees here, tonight) and get on out to the ballpark. So my friends, TTYL

No comments: