Monday, September 17, 2007

WOOHOO!

I am pretty darn proud of myself, LOL! I just took my musculoskeletal exam and I was pleasantly surprised to recieve a 92%. I missed 8 questions and when I went back over them, they really were dumb mistakes on my part. I am happy with a 92%, though. That was alot of material to cover and I wasn't sure if any of it really sank in, but I guess it did. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.
I started some of the orthopedics dictation and they are so short. I think I like longer dictations better. I just get started with these office notes and they are done. I mean they are easy, but wow, way to0 short.
The rest of my day was pretty good, except the having to go to work part, LOL! I really don't like my job at all. It is soooooo boring and the bosses are all (except one) self-centered a**holes. I don't have alot of respect for them, They treat all of us employees like we are really dumb and most of us have been around longer than they have and know more about the store and our loyal customers than they do. I just keep telling myself not much longer, not much longer.......
Well, gotta go to that ugly place again in the AM so I am off to slumberland and sweet dreams. TTYL

2 comments:

Cathi Reiman said...

Well, Susie, a big WOO-HOO for YOU! The Ortho/Musculoskeletal exam is not easy, and you should be very proud of yourself!
Personally, I like those short dictations. The longer ones bore me. Maybe I have a short attention span. I don't know.
Anyway, congrats! Keep up the good work!

Susie said...

Thak you so much, I agree this section was pretty intese, but I found that I really enjoyed it and took away alot of knowledge from it. Thanks for the comment!