Monday, September 10, 2007

Me, again

Ok, I may have a renewed interest in blogging. I have so many things going on right now and the best one is I am going to school(yeah, school) and loving every minute of it. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for ME. I am going to school to become a medical transcriptionist. How cool is that?? Pretty darn cool, if you ask me. I am truly amazed at myself, that I am able to actually comprehend this material. I LOVE it. The knowledge I am gaining is so tremendous. I cannot wait to become an MT, then RMT, then CMT and really have a real career for the first time in my life.
TRS Institute is a wonderful place, it is an online school, but I feel as though I know my fellow students, instructors and all the other wonderful people I have come in contact with from the institute.
On the other hand, work sucks!!!!!!! I really, really, really do not like retail!!!!!!! I work with a bunch of self-centered little babies, who are so worried about the most petty things, like "Oh my, so and so took 1 minute too long for her break, I get an extra minute, too!" It is just ridiculous and I cannot wait to be done with that place and be employed with TRS and working from home. Making better money than I have ever made in my life!!! I am tired of minimum wage nothing jobs and TRSI is giving me the opportunity to stretch my wings and fly.
On another note, I have been having a few issues with my back again. I am sure it is because I stand for 6 to 8 hours a day on cement and do not get the chance to walk around or sit down. When I work 6 hours, I do not get a break and I just hate those days. Which that is most of my days. I usually work 10-4 and occasionally 8-4. Some of my pain has returned and I am experiencing a bit of new pain. I have called to set up an appt. with my doc and maybe we can figure out what to do about this. (I know quit the other job, hehe)
Well, till tomorrow, tata and have a great night. :)

2 comments:

Kathy Nicholls said...

Sue, what a great blog site! Your family is awesome! I look forward to following your blog as you talk about life and things that matter!

Cheryl said...

Hey Sue, I'm glad you started blogging again. When I read what you've written, I know that when our lives intersected your future changed. What a great feeling that is. We've been online friends for a long time now, but after reading your blog, I feel even closer to you.

Cheryl