Saturday, December 29, 2007

SICK :(

Today has not been a very good day. It was an even worse night. I went to bed last night with the sniffles and about half way through the night ended up with a full blown sinus stuff headcold, whatever, body aches, fever, coughing, thingy. I am feeling just a bit better, but not real great.
Our eldest daughter came over today. She had a wonderful trip to the Florida Keys and back with her boyfriend. She got presents for everyone. It was nice of her to think of us while she was gone. They had a great time. She snorkeled for the first time and saw things she has never seen before. I am glad their trip went so well. Now they are planning a trip to the Upper Peninsula in February to visit her brother at school. It is during Winter Carnival week at Michigan Tech. Their snow sculptures are absolutely awesome and they both are looking forward to seeing them.
I have not done any school work today. I am just not up to it. Hubby and son got groceries, then hubby made dinner. I laid around and slept most of the day. I think I will read over some of my notes then head to bed, maybe I will sleep better today.
I am enjoying reading everyones' blogs, they are all so good. It makes me feel closer to everyone, cause I get a bit of insight into their world.
Well, my friends till tomorrow or until I get another chance I will TTYL

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I hope by now you are feeling better. Being sick is not fun.

Btw, Mechanic Falls is practically right next door to us!! DO you ever visit?

Hallie

Susie said...

Hey Hallie!
I have never visited my sis up in Maine, I never had a job where I could take a vacation, but I plan on visiting her someday, LOL!! That is too cool that you live close to her. My mom and my brothers have been up there but I have not as of yet. Maybe once the boy gets out of college and we have a bit more income not outgoing, LOL we can come up that way, I would be honored to meet you when that happens!! :) I am feeling lots better today, no more fever, YEAH!! Just the sniffles and a bit of a cough

Debra A. Estep said...

Ohhhhhhhhh SUZzzzzzz I hope you are a whole bunch better by now.
Sinus and body aches.. you poor dear. GET BETTER SOON...

xo xo
Deb