Monday, January 21, 2008

HOWDY!!

I know, wow, I am posting to my blog 2 days in a row, it is a miracle, LOL! No I just have some things to say and thought I would jot them down here.
FIrst, I did my transcription exam for the digestion section today. I am holding off on submitting it though. I want to take another look at it to see if there is anything I can change or need to fix, before submitting it. I know this is my rough draft but I like it to be as accurate as possible, too. I am a bit anal that way. Oh well, when you need to strive to get 98% on everything it is hard. Anyway, while I am holding off on submitting this transcription exam, I started the next section, it is the Urinary System, yeah! I though I had enought of bodily fluids with the Degestive system, noooo now it is the Urinary system. Actually this is more about the kidneys and their function, shoudl be interesting, I think.
Jamie called tonight and said that even though she has been in touch with the woman that wants to rent them her house for over a month and they have talked at length about them renting, etc. She called jamie and told her their is another couple in the mix and she has to decide who is more qualified. Jamie was upset. The other couple are Officers in the USAF, so they not only outrank Jamie and Alex, but they also make more money. Jamie is hoping that maybe their credit report is bad or something, cause Jamie and Alex's is very, very good. She really wants this place. I want it for her. She really loves it, already. I hope they get it, but if they don't there are alot of other places around that are(maybe not right on the bay)for rent and some are just as cute as this one. So it is not like she won't be near the water at all. She loved the other because they are on the water. Fingers crossed for them.
Hubby and I both had the day off today. He asked me to take today off cause he had it off. I figured he had something planned or maybe we would be going somewhere or something, NOT!! I could have worked, we sat around all day, never once left the house. I could have worked, he never even got out of his sweats today. I was so bored!! Next time he can sit at home by himself and stare at the walls, LOL!!
Anyway, I was really bored and when I get bored I cook, I made enough food today to feed an army, LOL!! I made a homemade tomato-basil-sweet italian sausage sauce, cooked up some angel hair pasta, and made some homemade breadsticks. I also made cherry turnovers. This morning I made him some yummy cinnamon rolls, too! I have a ton of food left over that I packed away in the fridge and told hubby he better take to work to feed his crew. They love it when I overcook, hehe.
Yesterday I tried a new recipe, I made Mushroom and potato stew. It was really yummy and very warming. It has been so cold here. Yesterday was -20 windchill. Today I think it actually got to 10 degrees so the soup has been really good. Tomorrow night I am making broccoli cheddar soup. I love soup, I am sure I have mentioned this before, hehe.
Well, I have to work tomorrow, so my friends, I will TTYL :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I would ask to see the date that the other application was received if they don't get it. That is not fair an dI believe violates some sort of Fair Rental Act. Why did the lady not tell them before that someone else had submitted an application.

Also, you need to stop writing abou the great food you are cooking. I may have to come live with you!

PAFM

Susie said...

We are empty-nesters Michelle so come on over, LOL!!
I guess this other couple just submitted their application. Jamie and Alex were the only ones looking and the only reason Jamie found it is because of a realtor. The realtor told Jamie to call this lady because they knew they could not sell this condo and that she may be interested in renting it, so Jamie did and she has been in at least weekly contact with the owner for 5 weeks now. They finally met person-to-person and I think she thought they were too young, they both look about 12, LOL! That is when she asked for a credit rating and all the other stuff. Little does she know(she will soon though), Jamie and ALex have an awesome credit score and are very, very good with their money. Lets just say they are sooooo cheap, LOL! It just amazes me, they NEVER pay full price for anything, even dinners out, they are always bartering. It is funny to watch.