Friday, January 11, 2008

Weird Day

This is my son with his long hair, he grows it long every time he goes to school, he says it helps keep him warm. What a character!
Today has been the weirdest day. I usually work on Fridays and I had today off. It was really strange, I felt like it was a Thursday or Saturday, all day. It was a good day though I got alot accomplished. I did alot of reading and 3 exercise and got all 100%, go me!! :) I got some housecleaning done, well dusted and vacuumed and ran the dishwasher, saving the bathroom for tomorrow. Had a really nice conversation with my son, he is so smart sometimes, he just scares me. His antisocial behavior is a bit worrisome but he has always been a loner and absolutely cannot tolerate crowds of people. No patience!We, hubby, son and I, along with #2 daughter Jen, her hubby Justin and my 2 adorable grandchildren, went to Applebee's for dinner. The kids wanted to see "Duncle Dim" again before he left, they just adore him. Ethan worships his "Duncle Dim". So we went to dinner. Hubby and son were having a fit cause they were taking forever to seat us. Hello, it is Friday night and it is 6pm. Finally we were seated and Ethan wanted to sit by grandma, so we snuggled together in a seat and he told me all about school and what Santa gave him for Christmas and how he likes fries and maybe he would eat some chicken. He wanted the little sword in Grandmas' drink, cause it looked like Jack Sparrows sword. So I gave it to him and he ate all his dinner with that little sword, too funny. His dad was totally mortified, but hey at least he ate, something he rarely does. It was alot of fun. After dinner we took the kids to the play area of the mall and let them run and play with the other kids, of course, as usual it was darn near impossible to get them to leave, but we finally managed with 2 sobbing children to leave the mall and plant them safely with their parents into their car for the quiet ride home. Those 2 were probably asleep before they hit the main drag in front of the mall, lol!
Tomorrow we are getting groceries as usual, except for one thing, it will be much later cause we will be hanging here until Jim leaves. He is suppose to leave around 11, that is when his ride will be here to pick him up. So hubby will make omelets in the am and feed our son before he heads off on his long trip back to school. Then we will get groceries, then home to put them away. Curt will get ready for his band rehearsal in the afternoon and I will return here to my office to hit the books once again. Tomorrow night we are suppose to go to a friends' birthday party, he will be 40 tomorrow, LOL!! 40 wow I wish I was 40! Well maybe not, I kinda like my age. 52 is no longer old to me, lol, maybe cause I am that, it is just that I don't feel like I thought I would at 52. I am really not sure what 52 is suppose to feel like but I was absolutely sure it wasn't how I feel now. Ok, ok I know todays' blog has been one long rambling session, lol. Must be the Perfect Margarita I had with dinner tonight! teehee. Oh well, time to go read for a bit then on to bed to start another day so my dear friends I will keep you and yours in my prayers and I will TTYL!! :)

No comments: