Friday, January 04, 2008

Tagged

Ok, my friend Deb has tagged me for 7 random things, I will try and come up with 7 things.

1. I was once in the Air Force, ok, maybe not actually, but I did make it most of the way through BMT, before they booted me out.( There was only 1 female flight back then and we NEVER saw a male the entire time we were there).
2. I spent 4 weeks in Medhold at Lackland, YUCK!!
3. I am the oldest of 6 children.
4. I am an Air Force brat, my dad was career Air Force(25 years). I miss him terribly, he passed away, 4 years ago on Halloween. He was too sick to go see Jamie graduate from BMT, but she called him and he was sooooo happy. I believe he watches out for her now.
He was so very proud of her, he had 2 grandsons that were in and dishonorably discharged for drugs, so he was happy with her career choice.
5. I am a born again YOOPER!!!! For those of you that don't know, I live in MI, lower MI. I spent many years at an AFB in the upper peninsula(LOVED IT!!) Those that live above the bridge(Mackinaw Bridge) are called yoopers, those that live below the bridge are called Trolls. I should be considered a Trooper, transplanted yooper, but I wasn't born up there. So, because I want to move up there, I consider myself a born again YOOPER!! Yeah, I love the winter weather and the peace and solitude of the Great White North!
6. I can sew, made a suit for my daughters boyfriend once.
7. I consider myself a gourmet cook, even though I don't cook real exotic stuff, but I love to cook and have been told I am a good one. I would love to be a personal chef. That would be too cool, but I live in the wrong part of the country for that, LOL!

Well, there you have my 7 things, random, weird, interesting, I don't know you be the judge. Like I told Deb, I am not tagging anyone cause I do not have 7 people to tag, she took everyone I know that has a blog, LOL!
So until tomorrow, TTYL :)

2 comments:

Debra A. Estep said...

Hey Sue,

It's OKAY.... you did not tag anyone else. Hey I don't always like tags myself, but thought that was sort of short and easy.

I loved learning some NEW things about you girl. !!!

I was grinning through the whole upper and lower MI thing.
I NEVER knew there was such a thing.

XO XO
Deb

http://deb_inside.typepad.com/

Susie said...

I really didn't mind doing it, it is just that I didn't want to retag those that had already been tagged, LOL! I enjoy reading everyones tags too. You learn some cool things about people that way. It was hard to get started, but I realized there is alot that people don't know about me and it was fun to share. Thanks, Deb
I also enjoyed reding your tags!